• One week residential programme incorporating laboratory experience and social activities (12-15 participants)
• Open to any Year 12 and 13 students with a strong interest in science
• 15 – 20 January 2017 at The University of Otago, Dunedin
• It’s free! All travel, accommodation and meals are included in the programme.
a week-long residential all expenses paid science camp for top Year 12 and 13 science students.
Apply here for NanoCamp - http://macdiarmid.ac.nz/event/nanocamp-2017/
MacDiarmid Discovery Camp
- One week residential programme at two universities, incorporating laboratory experience and social activities (five participants per programme)
- Open to Year 12 and Year 13 Māori & Pasifika students with a demonstrated interest in science
- 15 – 20 January 2017 at either University of Canterbury, Christchurch OR Massey University, Palmerston North (Two programmes to choose from)
- It’s free! All flights, accommodation and meals are included in the programme
Apply here for Discovery Camp - http://macdiarmid.ac.nz/event/nanocamp-2017/